An exciting new digital imaging system now enables my Long Island plastic surgery patients to preview the results of their future breast augmentations. These 3D previews help women to make informed decisions about breast implant size.
Benefits of 3D Axis Imaging
- Photos depict your body precisely, so you can make choices that are right for your unique body type. You view the images on the same day of your consultation.
- You can compare images of your body with different implant sizes next to each other, allowing for easy comparison and better decision making. You’ll feel more confident about your decision.
- 3D technology helps you develop realistic expectations about your breast augmentation results. You can even view your appearance after surgery from different angles.
During Your Consultation
- The system takes your photo and transforms it into a 3D image, usually within 2 to 3 minutes. The imaging process includes physical factors such as your skin elasticity and existing breast tissue.
- After you choose your desired breast size, the software creates a preview of your new image.
- You can view the results of different implant sizes in 3D from all angles until you find your perfect match.